how to set up an r4 card
yet another tutorial. this one was made for the r4 gold pro by r4isdhc.com. the process is the same for all flash cards but they require different kernels.
i would highly recommend for you to get the retrogamefan kernel for your r4. it has high game compatiblity, no timebomb and it has a nice and simple interface.
alternatively, you can refer to your r4 manufacturer's website for a download for the official kernel for your specific flash card.requirements
- a micro sd card (standard or sdhc, depending on the cart)
- r4 flashcart
- insert your sd card into your computer.
- format your card under fat32, if you haven't done so already.
- download the kernel for your flashcart. (r4isdhc.com for this cart)
- copy the files to your card.
- get some ds roms and copy them to the root of your card.
- put your sd card into your r4.
you should now have successfully set up a r4 card! enjoy playing your games.← back
© yoshi. all copyrighted material that i didn't make is the property of their respective owners. sauce.